Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

May 18, 2012

More of My Masked Friends

It's been a whole lot of birding around here the last couple weeks. Birds, birds and even more birds. But through the travels, and looking up into the trees, I do enjoy the sightings of my masked friends.

A few big blogs coming up soon but please enjoy these shots in the meantime...

that's one well fed adult up there on that tiny branch, and his mate is sleeping behind him, if you notice her ears

probably wondering if I got a sandwich for him

curious creatures they be

I felt bad waking this guy up, he was just there

this is a mother we saw a couple weeks ago, she looks barely into the stage of an adult herself

I have never had a bad experience with a Raccoon

this guy was up and running around at 5pm this afternoon, a little early I'd say

My favorite shot from 2011, which made the Green Party's calendar this year. I am hoping for another sighting like this very soon.

Thanks for viewing. Have a wonderful and safe long weekend!

No comments: