Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

June 19, 2013

A Momentary Leave of Absence

Hi Friends,

Sorry I've not been around lately. We are in full swing with Peregrine Falcon watches. Angie and I are focused on the Etobicoke Sunlife nest site, home of Jack and O'Conner.

I started a blog about the watch but there just isn't the time to finish it. I've put in approximately 28 hours of watch time in the past week, add 8 hour work days, time in for house chores, pet care, sleep, etc. and computer time just isn't there.

I will return next week with a full tale on the goings on. It's been very exciting and very stressful. Anyone remember my stories from last season?

There are 4 birds up there and one is named after our friend Big Frank. I don't want to give away too much of the coming blog but lets just say if it wasn't for the people watching over these young Falcons, as of right now, 3 of them would not be here with us as I key this.

Please check in next week with more on this all. Thanks for stopping by and I trust you are all doing well.

Cheers!

A couple photos from the watch. And here's a link to why we do this.

No comments: