Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

April 20, 2015

Healing

A friend sent me these words after learning of Meadow's passing. While I am not one for the religious take on anything, I did find comfort in this. Of course it's better with Meadow photos throughout...

And God asked the feline spirit

Are you ready to come home?

Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul

And, as a cat, you know I am most able

To decide anything for myself.


Are you coming then? asked God.

Soon, replied the whiskered angel


But I must come slowly

For my human friends are troubled

For you see, they need me, quite certainly.



But don't they understand? asked God

That you'll never leave them?

That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?


That nothing is created or destroyed?

It just is....forever and ever and ever.


Eventually they will understand,

Replied the glorious cat

For I will whisper into their hearts


That I am always with them

I just am....forever and ever and ever.


1 comment:

Socurly said...

So sorry to hear that Meadow is gone. You gave her a loving home and a great life. Sad to see this.