Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

Meadow Mueller 07/2003 - 04/2015

March 25, 2016

Allie n Me

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a few hours at the Toronto Sportsman Show, more specifically with the Canadian Peregrine Foundation and their educational birds.

It's great to just sit right up at the tables, having one of the birds on glove, and talking to the general public about these birds, the mission to help Peregrine Falcons in the GTA, or just shoot the shit about any and all birds. Sometimes I can teach someone something, sometimes someone teaches me something.

I love all the birds but my fave on the glove has to be Allie, or rather Alexandra the Great Horned Owl.


She's a big lovely girl and so chill. She just sits and takes in the world around her. Of course I am not her only friend and admirer but this is about me, my time with her, and the joy it brings.


A crap selfie from my lap...


I'm not one for talking in front of groups of people, I'm not one for getting my picture taken, but I forget my fears and don't really give a hoot about stuff when I am with her.


She is like an old friend I am more than happy to see once or twice a year.


It's Good Friday. I don't have a whole lot going on at the moment so I thought I would throw something on here about a recent event.

I do my best to publicize in advance when/where Allie is going to be, especially if I am there too. Maybe I will see some of you next time?

No comments: